From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-17 11:03:00

Daniel Wallin <dalwan01_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Is there any interest for luabind in boost? It's similar to boost.python
> but generates binding code to Lua instead of Python.
>
> My feeling is that it would make a good package together with BPL.
>
> http://luabind.sourceforge.net
>
> (note that the library is still in beta)

You might note http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/1606964,
a message which I cc:'d you on an received no response to. At the
time I took it that you weren't interested.

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/c++-sig/1673338 is more
recent and also relevant to your question.

In short, I'd love to see luabind in Boost, and I'd hate to see it
happen without substantial code sharing with Boost.Python.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting