From: Andreas Huber (ah2003_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-25 15:36:28

Beman,

Thanks for your work on this. Looks good to me. One minor thing:

> No change from the current status. If your project does not
> redistribute Boost source code, you don't have to redistribute the
> license, regardless
> of how much non-Boost source code is redistributed.
>
> Hope that helps,

What about html files? Are they considered to be under the "the Software"
umbrella? Html or any other form of electronic documentation can be seen as
software but you could just as well argue that it's only data (which AFAICT
would not fall under the license then).

BTW, I (German mother-tongue) agree with Rene that the long sentences are a
bit difficult to grasp. However, I don't care that much as long as it's
legally bullet-proof.

Thanks & Regards,

Andreas