From: Kirill Lapshin (kir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-20 15:00:53

David Abrahams wrote:
> I'm trying to get a grip on what facilities are available for doing
> linear algebra with uBlas, but I can't seem to find any good
> information. I'm interested in such things as:
>
> LU factorization
> Cholesky factorization
> Gaussian Elimination
> Ordinary Least Squares Regression
> ...etc...
>
> Can somebody help me out?

uBlas does not provide such high level algorithms. You can try to use
lapack bindings (available in files section of ublas mail list). The
bindings are still work in progress, subject to change, and they wrap
only very limited subset of lapack algos.

I don't have hands on experience with lapack bindings, but I am going to
try them very soon. Also I would suggest to post questions on ublas ml.
I'll crosspost there.

--Kirill