From: Daniel Spangenberg (dsp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-21 01:43:41

Hello Boosters!

During the weekend I found that the file
boost/signals/detail/signals_common.hpp
uses type double for one of the SFINAE helper typedefs. Although there
do not
exist a large number of compilers, where sizeof(char) == sizeof(double),
I know
of at least one. To minimize the risk of unexpected results from SFINAE
tests, I
would strongly recommend to use here the already available typedefs from

boost::type_traits in yes_no_type.hpp.

Just for your information: Further on, I checked all files beginning
from the directory
boost_1_30_0 with extensions from [*.hpp;*.cpp;*.h;*.c;*.inl] for either
no_type or
yes_type definitions, but did not find any further "personal"
definitions.

Greetings,

Daniel