From: Larry Evans (jcampbell3_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-21 14:33:11

Larry Evans wrote:

[snip]

> the executable code is not formatted according to Boost's guideline
> form. Maybe I'll get around to tweaking synopsis to do this later.

I've just uploaded ostream_filtered_pipeline.zip. This version
minimizes the number of virtual functions by just having
filters do filtering instead of also being streambufs. However, there
are adaptors for connecting to and from streambufs and
ostreams.

The names are also changed. The char_type has now been renamed
fluid_type and putc renamed to pump_fluid. OTOH, maybe that's carrying
the analogy too far :) .