From: Brock Peabody (brock.peabody_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-05 13:48:48

[mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]]
> On Behalf Of John Torjo
> Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 11:58 AM
> To: Boost mailing list
> Subject: Re: [boost] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GUI/GDI template
> library
[...]
> > I did fix the include file problem. The file was on my box :)
> >

> What do you mean? I got boost_gui.zip from yahoo section yesterday.

I meant that I fixed the problem after I got your email and then updated
it in the yahoo files section. There was a
/source/c++/bplib/WindowsUtils.h on my development box, but not in the
package, so while it compiled for me it was doomed to fail on any other
machine.

> > [...]
> > Thanks a lot for checking this out!
>
> Anytime! The ideas you present are really cool!

Thank you very much!

> Eventually, please send me the files by mail - john_at_[hidden]

You got it! Please let me know if it works. I will try to find time
today to add some more elements to the sample like grid<>,
typed_list_box, etc...

Brock