From: Philippe A. Bouchard (philippe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-08 00:00:20

Yeah I like Notus (kinda looks like Lotus). It is too bad Hephaestus (god
of fire who made efficient labours) is ugly.

Could you prepare a little schedule, I would like to know more about the
timelines given to hypothesises & abstractions, "Hello world"s &
multi-platform issues. We are talking about hard labours here & time
management is a big issue. I am pretty much convinced I know what I am
saying but it would be something else coding it in details. I am in but I
can't affort every day development...!

Brock, does your example compiles with GCC for Windows (MinGW)? Do you have
some documentation?

Philippe