From: Brian McNamara (lorgon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-13 22:27:08

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 03:16:52PM -0400, Brian McNamara wrote:
> functional programming. Over the next couple of weeks I will make
> documentation of the boostified version of FC++ that's aimed at a C++
> audience. Hopefully that will help.

I've been working on a draft of the documentation for the boostified
version of FC++, and it's finally reached a good enough state to be
potentially useful to you-all. Check out

   http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~yannis/fc++/boostpaper.pdf

(I'll make it available in a more convenient format when I figure out
how to work latex2html.)

I'm also working on improving the example files, and using some of the
other constructive comments I've received. Any and all feedback is
appreciated.

As a reminder, here is where to find the 'boost' version of the library: