From: Misha Bergal (mbergal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-17 22:00:34

David,

We prepared the list of changes in RC_1_30_0 from 8/4/2003 to today. We've
summarized ours and don't feel that summarizing on other people behalf would
be a right thing to do. I believe that posting the changelog to the mailing
list and asking people to provide the summaries of their changes should be
made a part of the release procedure. It is up to release manager to decide
who is responsible for doing the posting and collecting the input. We
volunteer to do that if you feel that in this particular case you want to
delegate it to us.

--
Misha Bergal
MetaCommunications Engineering