From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-21 23:59:42

[2003-08-21] Johnson, Dean wrote:

>I would like to have boost install its header and library files in a place
>of my choosing.
>
>Is there some undocumented step for making this happen or am I stuck doing
>this by hand.
>
>In other words I guess I am looking for the bjam equivalent of a 'make
>install'

For now you are stuck doing it by hand... unless you are willing to work
with the CVS state.

We are working on adding such a thing, and the discussion is a long running
one with a complete list devoted to it. Part of the discussion is going on
on the Boost.Build list. Some of it following this thread...

    http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.build/3423

HTH.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera (at) acm.org - grafik (at) redshift-software.com
-- 102708583 (at) icq