From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-10 14:29:59

----- Mensaje Original -----
De: Brock Peabody <brock.peabody_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Miercoles, Septiembre 10, 2003 8:40 pm
Asunto: RE: [boost] Re: Optimization of MPL expression?

It is an issue with the indexed_set library I just submitted a few posts
ago. Look for has_tag in has_tag.hpp and the places in indexed_set.hpp
where it is used (the code a posted is a purified version of that).
The code really works, it is only when things are a little complicated
(like indexed_sets defined inside a template class, a lot of indexed_sets,
things like that) when the compiler breaks --in these situations g++ behaves
well, though.

I'm not sure whether I'll be able to produce a simple snippet that makes
the compiler break, but I'll try tomorrow.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo