From: E. Gladyshev (egladysh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-11 19:41:52

--- Joel de Guzman <djowel_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[...]
> > Any comments on the design are welcome.
>
> Comment: the project is too MSVC specific. Could you
> please provide a bjam file?

I'll work on it (I've never used bjam before).

In the mean time.
The project has two simple .mak files for gcc (mingw).
The sample doc describes how to use them.
In short:
 - set BOOST environment variable to your boost root folder
 - go to the notus root
 - make -f notus_traits.mak ( builds the win32 implementation traits, notus_traits.a )
 - make -f notus_test.mak (builds the sample)

The output goes to the build/mingw folder.

Eugene