From: Rozental, Gennadiy (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-22 08:00:56

> I see that you have a basic_nullbuf hidden in
> boost/test/detail/nullstream.hpp, it seems to me that this is a
> usefull utility stream class, and that is should be a bit more
> accessible. As it is now, I'd never use this class/file directly in my
> own projects since it is hidden in a detail dir.

> Perhaps this file could be moved to the io dir? Or a new stream dir?
> That would make the file a bit more usable.

> Later other specialized types of streambufs could be added.

I don't really mind (more over it was intended to be moved to higher level
at some point). But:

1. I do not have resources to it myself.
2. It was originated from more_io package. Daryle may have his own plans in
this regard.

But you you are willing to present patches and some simple doc, I would
support this with both my hands.

Gennadiy.