From: Mat Marcus (mat-boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-22 19:21:28

I read through the archives for awhile and did some tests with bjam
trying to build boost with the latest Comeau compiler (433b8) with VC
7.1 back end. I tried "-sTOOLS=como" and "-sTOOLS=como-win32". The
former didn't work at all (bad option -OO) and the latter produced
quite a few errors in regex, signals, data, etc. What I'd really like
to do is build for como43x/VC7.1 under cygwin, but I'd settle for it
working under the NT shell. Before I spend much more time on this I
wanted to ask if anyone has already succeeded at it. In particular,
the metacomm regression results seem quite a bit better than what I am
getting. Any advice?

Thanks,
Mat