From: Ferdinand Prantl (ferdinand.prantl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-29 04:10:37

Another possibility is to make the files more tasty for VC6 using some
"unix2dos -r *.dsp *.dsw" just after unpacking. There are no problems
with VC7 or other files. Most multiplatform sources are distributed this
way (tbz2 + zip) and I actually download the smaller tbz2s and do this
"clobbering". I am not aware of a source distribution that has only
dsp/dsw with CRLFs, thus I had to get used to unix2dosing anyway...

Ferda