From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-06 21:09:00

At 10:44 AM 10/6/2003, Vladimir Prus wrote:

>Hello,
>the regression status table contains:
>
> utility indirect_iterator_example pass
>
>(where "utility" is the library name and "indirect_iterator_example" is
the

>name of the test).
>
>but "indirect_iterator_example" is declared in
libs/iterator/test/Jamfile",
>so I'm not sure it's from "utility" library. Is this a problem with
>testsuite/reporting programs or this is intended?

Well, it is a question of which library. The test program
indirect_iterator_example.cpp lives in the libs/utility tree. The target is
in the libs/iterator tree. The reporting program right now assumes the test
program location determines the library name. We can change that, but that
may be fixing the symptom rather than the cause.

A better solution might be to move the iterator example files to the
iterators library (libs/iterator/...) hierarchy.

--Beman