From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-14 09:47:51

At 10:05 AM 10/14/2003, David Abrahams wrote:

>Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> No. Any idea which files are involved?
>
>Not enough to be reliable about it. There's some nice website
>mirroring software out there. We could use it to copy the current
>site.

To avoid that I looked at the directories likely to have changed; the root
directory and the more directory.

Based on the file dates, it looks like more/download.html and
more/mailing_lists.htm were modified after the release. A diff shows they
indeed have been modified with more up-to-date information. I've copied the
versions on the current site (at Interland) to the new site (at
SourceForge).

--Beman