From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-22 13:51:11

This was not unnoticed and definitely is of interest. Suggest you should post
your work so far, and examples of use, prefably annotated.

I note your use of rational dimensions to allow fractional (but not log and
exp).

I'm inclined to agree that Beman's 'gas mix' problem may be too difficult to
handle, for the reasons you give.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]