From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-27 06:32:21

I have found autolink excellent, with a few tweaks.

Some warnings would have saved me some head scratching.

#pragma message("Auto_linked with library " BOOST_LIB_NAME ".") - helpful info

#include <boost/config.hpp> // Ensure BOOST_MSVC is defined.

#else
# error "No BOOST_LIB_TOOLSET defined!"
#endif

#else
# error ("Missing BOOST_LIB item")
#endif

#else
// Might want to warn
# pragma message ("Auto-link only works for MSVC and Borland!")
#endif // _MSC_VER || __BORLANDC__

Gennadiy suggestions seem sensible to me.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]