From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-28 06:05:37

> [...]
> I realize this is somewhat trivial, but the formatting of the code
> makes it hard for me to review. For example, seeing a bunch
> of functions declarared like this one after the other makes it
> very hard to see what's happening:
> [...]

I sympathize. My self-made guideline was to stay as true to
the original Loki code as possible, so I tried to retain as much
of the formatting style as possible. However, when I added a
bunch of stuff, things started to get a little out of hand, and I
should have been more willing to reformat stuff. I guess I don't
mind your preferred format, although it's perhaps a little less
dense than I'm used to. If I get some time this week, I'll
spread the code out more, and make a few minor changes
that I've been meaning to do (namely provide metafunction
classes so that the policy adaptor interface looks just like
the template template interface to the user).

Dave

---