From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-29 22:57:55

[2003-10-29] Soumitra Chatterjee wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have downloaded BOOST and am using 'bjam' to build and test the
>library suite.
>
>However, I was unable to figure out how to build and/or test the
>two library components:
> - libs/any
> - libs/tuple/test
>
>For the former, I do not see any Jamfile provided in the
>downloaded package. Do I have to write my own?

No you don't need to write your own. Most of the Boost libraries are header
only and aren't "built". "any" is one of the many which is only header
files.

>For the latter, I get an error about failed dependency:
>
>$ pwd
>/proj/boost-1.30.2/libs/tuple/test
>
>$ bjam -a "-sTOOLS=acc"
>unknown dependent target <libs!test!build>libtest_exec_monitor.a

Seems to work just fine in the CVS version of the files so I can't help much
there.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera (at) acm.org - grafik (at) redshift-software.com
-- 102708583 (at) icq