From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-30 08:48:34

Vladimir Prus ha escrito:

> > Can I accomplish this with numbered_set? Does some other container or
> > container adapter in Boost do this? My impression is that indexed_set is
> > not what I want, since it is not a Sequence.
>
> I hope Joaquín will tell about indexed_set. If indexed_set is not suitable,
> numbered_set might help.

indexed_set is definitely not suitable for this type of container, at
least in its current state. Future work includes other types of indices
(hashed ones for instance), a sequence like index coud be easily added,
but for now what Thomas looks for cannot be done.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo