From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-02 07:20:03

> > BOOST_LIB_NAME: Required: A string containing the basename of the
> > library,
> > for example "boost_regex".
>
> Frankly, even after reading this
>
> #define BOOST_LIB_NAME unit_test_framework seemed reasonable to me. Maybe
> it's me.

Changed so that quotes are no longer required.

> > One final point: as soon as I can find the time I need to rewrite this
> > header to match what Rene's new Boost.Install code is going to do. Oh
and
> > have some more docs on the way....
>
> Ok. I will wait with Boost.Test changed until then.

Updated header is now in cvs, and pretty rigorously tested with regex as
well, let me know if you have a any problems (but don't forget to check out
the new boost-root/Jamfile on the "build_for_distribution" branch, and see
libs/regex/build/Jamfile for an example of a lib-specific-Jamfile that
creates files with the same naming convention, and in the same location).

John.