From: vc (vcotirlea1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-03 10:01:50

Hi Drazen,

First of all, you replied this email to somebody, and my problem is that I
didn't
get that email from that somebody. Can you tell me please who is the person
that wrote you the email and
do you have any idea why I haven't get the email? Is because it was sent
only to you?

Second, I have a big app that uses: boost libs, my libs, other 3rd party
libs. If my choises are: add that flag either to
*all* libs (and of course .exe) or to none, then I'm not sure if I can add
that flag as maybe the other 3rd party libs
won't "like" it.
I also don't think that it is safe to add that flag _just_ to boost libs and
my libs as I can get into troubles
if some parts have this flag and some don't.
So, I really don't know what I should do ... :(

Thx,
Viv