From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-03 10:54:27

Beman Dawes ha escrito:

> >First time this issue arose (that I know of) was in Boost.Tuple,
> >which uses namespace boost::tuples instead of the expected
> >boost::tuple, for the same reasons as here. If someone finally
> >finds a way out of this problem, I'd gladly drop the 's'.
>
> Hum... That seems like a mistake. Surely if the namespace should have the
> same name as the header? Although it is perhaps better English to make such
> names plural, there is a long history of header names which are singular.

Having a different namespace is OK to me. Matter of fact, first releases
of the library featured the names boost::multiindex/multiindex_set, but
some people here didn't like. Anyway, I'll happily change the names
to whatever most people like.
I'm far more interested in knowing whether the library is perceived
as useful / worth asking a formal review for. My impression is that it
meets a reasonably common need, but response has been cold. Maybe
the docs are not explanatory enough, maybe it is not so useful after all,
that's the kind of things I'd appreciate getting feedback about.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo