From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-05 12:44:26

> "David B. Held" <dheld_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > "David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> >> [...]
> >> No, it will accept new library proposals for the C++0x
> >> working paper, but not for the TR.
> >
> > Ok, could you explain how these work?
>
> Not until you explain your question a little bit; I don't understand
> it. What are "these"? What do you mean by "how they work"?

You know, "they", "them", the people and things responsible
for everything. ;) By "these", I meant the "C++0x working paper"
and the "TR". And by "how they work", I meant a brief overview
of how they are relevant to Boost. Namely, how and when
libraries can be proposed, when they will be considered, when
the accepted proposals show up and where, etc. I'm not even
sure what all the relevant questions are, which is why I was
hoping you'd just give me a little rundown on the process itself.

I was under the impression that the TR was for library proposals,
and once it was closed, that's it for this version of C++. But
now you're saying that there's other things going on, so an
overview of where things go now would be nice.

Dave

---