From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-12 03:24:38

<cppljevans_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I'm trying to understand what
> BOOST_MPL_AUX_LAMBDA_SUPPORT(1, ref_counted, (P))
> does in your ref_counted so that I can emulate it in refcycle_counted.
> However, I found nothing helpful in
> boost-1.30.2/libs/mpl/doc/paper/html/lambda.html
> and the code comments in boost/mpl/aux_/lambda_support.hpp
> indicates it's some sort of arity. However, it's not clear whether
> the arity applies to the 3ird argument or something else. A little
> in source documentation in lambda.html would be real helpful.

The paper isn't really an appropriate place for the documentation of
that kind, in particular because BOOST_MPL_AUX_LAMBDA_SUPPORT macro is
a portability measure introduced only for the sake of broken compilers.
Of course, the reference docs are.

Now it's documented - http://tinyurl.com/uo0z

Aleksey