From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-22 00:23:17

David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> I had hoped we'd get the new tuples into CVS by then as well.
>
> I'm still wondering about that part. Are we intentionally putting off
> replacing the old, relatively inefficient, somewhat non-portable
> tuples with Joel's revision (I wonder if you can detect my bias here
> ;->), or is that just not happening through inertia?

The TR tuples part (minus the algorithms) of Fusion is ready for prime
time. I can add the deprecated names for backward compatibility if
needed. There were some name changes in the TR. WRT time and inertia,
I am relatively ok now. The Spirit 1.8.0 code base has been stable for quite
some time now. I'm just doing some arranging here and there (tests and
samples) plus documentation. Of course, I await for Jaakko, Gary and
Doug's approval.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman