From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-23 09:39:11

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:27:18 -0500, Beman Dawes wrote

> The Win32 results look pretty good, with a dozen new passes,
> although there were some new fails in multi_array.
>
> See http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-diff.html

Are you hoping to have all the license updates in this release? I've done
the core of date_time code, but I still need to do tests, etc. I think I'll
be done later today -- anyway, I don't want to do this after the branch
since it touches every file.

> >The docs still need to be revised.

I have some updates in docs to finish as well...

> OK. I'm running behind, but have finally shaken a week-long cold and
> am actively working on release issues.

So what does the timeline look like?

Jeff