From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-24 22:18:24

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:49:34 -0500, Beman Dawes wrote
> At 09:39 AM 11/23/2003, Jeff Garland wrote:
>
> >Are you hoping to have all the license updates in this release?
> I've done the core of date_time code, but I still need to do tests,
> etc. I think I'll be done later today -- anyway, I don't want to
> do this after the branch since it touches every file.

I got all the library code and tests in date_time updated, so I'd be
reasonably satisfied with that for this release -- if I was out of time...

> Nothing firm yet. If you've been watching the Win32 regression test
> results, there has been steady progress recently. It will take me
> the rest of the week to make various Boost.Filesystem enhancements, too.
>
> A week from today we should be down to a very short list of
> remaining action items, and start talking seriously about branching.

Great, that should be plenty of time. I've got to try and resolve a Borland
problem, update docs, and finish up some of the license changes. Should be a
couple days or so.

Thx,

Jeff