From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-03 22:02:26

Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:

> At 05:11 PM 12/3/2003, Daniel Frey wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 19:26:38 +0100, Beman Dawes wrote:
> >> Daniel, could you please set it up? Maybe with a name like
> >> "blanket-permission.txt" or similar.
> >
> >Done. Looks a bit weird with a single name on it, but I hope that the
> >list grows soon. Please everyone think about adding your name :) The list
> >can be found via the license_info.html-page, where I added a small
> >paragraph or directly at more/blanket-permission.txt.
>
> It has two names now:-)

Three. I also changed the wording of the grant of permission to be
slightly less ambiguous and more legally precise (I hope). In
particular, the phrase "The new license is allowed to replace all
former licenses" sounds like it is granting a permission to the
license, rather than to a person. Beman and Daniel, please confirm
that this meets with your approval:

-The following people hereby grant permission to apply the Boost
-Software License, Version 1.0 to all contributions made to the Boost
-group. The new license is allowed to replace all former licenses.
+The following people hereby grant permission to replace all existing
+licenses on their contributions to Boost with the Boost Software
+License, Version 1.0.

+David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
 Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
 Daniel Frey (d.frey -at- gmx.de, daniel.frey -at- aixigo.de)

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting