From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-05 11:09:38

"Edward Diener" <eddielee_at_[hidden]> wrote in

> Looking at the regression results at
> http://www.boost.org/regression-logs/cs-win32.html I noticed that Fail
> is inserted as the result for some tests when only a warning is
> displayed. As an example the class_concept_fail_expected test for
> Borland shows just a warning when I click on the Fail link. Does
> anyone know why the result is incorrect, or is a particular test
> deemed a Fail if any warning occurs also.

That result always gives me a double-take too <g>

The test is a 'compile-fail', so the test fails only if the compiler
actually passes the code! In Borland's case there happens to be a warning,
so it looks like this is promoted to an error. In fact the failure is the
total lack of errors.

AlisdairM