From: Ed Brey (brey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-08 14:40:47

Daryle Walker wrote:
>> When considering areas of refinement for more_io, it would be
>> helpful to review the following posts. They contain discussion
>> points that haven't reached closure.
>>
>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/17500
>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/17711
>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/20871
>
> Could you be specific about which points? All of these posts
> preceded the release of the first revision (we're now on the second),
> so some points may be obsolete. (There was some discussion around
> the first week after I uploaded the first revision, but it didn't
> progress much.)

You know what you've changed in your latest version of more_io better than anyone. The best approach seems to be for you to peruse the three posts (none of which are long) for any issues not already addressed in the latest version of the library; that way, if you find anything, you can make appropriate improvements even before the review begins.