From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-13 20:33:48

Paul A. Bristow wrote:

>(and wouldn't it be nice we could arrange boost.css to provide colour for
>code
>sections?
>Green for comments are especially helpful. Can any html whizzes suggest
>how to
>do this easily, and portably?

In the CSS file, add

.comment{ color: green; }

NOTE: if you want to apply colour styling for screen only (not printed
versions), you can use:

@media screen
{
   .comment{ color: green; }
}

but I am not sure which of the older browsers support this.

documentation.html

div is a line-breaking block of text (span is a non-line-breaking block of
text). The class element locates the named styling in the CSS file.

Regards,
Reece H Dunn

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger