From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-14 17:59:10

As I suspected. I think this does mean we need to worry about overlap &
duplication. At the very least this possibility needs to be documented.

I don't think this means we should reject the library now, but we need to
caution that it is very likely to change?

Perhaps the C99 will be in the next MS release? Do I hear muttering about 8?

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]