From: Misha Bergal (mbergal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-15 04:34:58

Martin Wille <mw8329_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Another problem is that the detailed report created by the xsl reporting
> mechanism is broken (the summary seems to be correct). It used to be
> correct and I don't know when it broke. The problem is that the line
> that lists the toolsets is being ordered by name but the results are
> not ordered by that name.

Martin, I was the one who broke it a week or so ago. We used msxsl
which has different behavior than libxslt. We switched to libxslt to
eliminate the need for testing on both processors and to be able to
use exslt extensions (www.exslt.org).

Hopefully, this has been fixed in the new version of the reports.

> I posted two small patches to the XSL reporting several weeks ago,
> btw, but did not receive any response (they are not related to the
> current problem).

Sorry, probably a miscommunication on my part, unless you are
referring to http://tinyurl.com/za31.

I would appreciate, if you cc'ed your metacomm regression related
postings to boost_regression_at_[hidden] (unfortunately, sometimes
we are unable to closely follow discussions on the list).

--
Misha Bergal
MetaCommunications Engineering