From: Misha Bergal (mbergal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-16 02:34:59

Martin Wille <mw8329_at_[hidden]> writes:

[...]
> I understand that. Perhaps there should be a boost-regression list,
> anyway.

I think that the regression tools traffic will be too low, and the
regression results info would be of interest to many library
maintainers - so it probably would be more appropriate to discuss on
main list.

> Another small problem: the online help for report.py says
> "--locate-root the same as --locate-root in compiler_status"
> However, I have to run it with --locate-root $root/bin/boost,
> while I'm running compiler_status with $root as argument.

I think report.py should add /bin/boost automatically to treat
--locate-root the same way as compiler_status. Are you OK if I make
this change?

--
Misha Bergal
MetaCommunications Engineering