From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-21 10:40:27

> That sounds good to me. I've just gotten a first run off on Intel 8.0.
> Fails dropped from 68 to 6. I'd like people to look at those six failures
> to be very sure they aren't Boost problems. But I don't know if it will be
> possible to get people's attention this week and next.

These look like reasonable failures:

Math: ADL not enabled in Intel's compiler means relevant overloads aren't
found (at least I think this is the cause).
Ublas: Unresolved externals to complex<>::complex(), looks like another
Intel problem similar to the iostream one that Intel 7 had.
Type_traits: Doesn't recognise std::iostream classes as polymorphic - could
be an implementation problem, but if so it's probably not implementable
without compiler help in this case.

John