From: Giovanni Bajo (giovannibajo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-22 10:10:34

Beman Dawes wrote:

> OK, Thanks! Howard saw your posting before I did, and has submitted
> the bug report.
>
> I confirmed that (1) other Windows compilers handle your test program
> correctly, and (2) the bug still exists in the CW 9.2 beta.

Ok, maybe we're still in time to fix it before next version then.

> >Beman, I understand MW has already version 9, but I don't know if
> it's >public or not. Either way, it wouldn't hurth to Spirit
> Development if >we could get a copy.
>
> They are running a beta program - perhaps you could sign up for that?

I think Joel might be interested more. Joel?
Anyway, is there a link for this?

> >We found also other minor bugs, but it takes time to isolate them :)
>
> I'm going to submit a bug report for any bug which is causing a
> failure on Boost regression tests. If you tell me how to turn on the
> Spirit tests, I'll include them too.

Well, there is boost\libs\spirit\test\Jamfile. Is that ok for you?

In past two days, I committed some patches to Spirit to workaround MWCW8.3
bugs. In my tests, there are no more regressions. I'm actually waiting another
round of MetaComm results to double-check.

The two patches here:
http://sf.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=3635650&forum_id=25901
workaround bugs which were not reported though. Maybe you want to try and
isolate the bugs for submission.

Thanks
Giovanni Bajo