From: Misha Bergal (mbergal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-27 06:34:00

Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:

> At 02:09 PM 12/26/2003, David Abrahams wrote:
> >Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:
> >
> >> Are we ready to branch for release?
> >>
> >> I know of some unresolved issues,
> >
> >For me to give my opinion, it would help a lot to know what those
> >issues are.
>
> * errors_handling_test failing all Linux and Win32 GCC tests.
>
> * The Metacomm tests are showing a few more Win32 regressions against
> 1.30.2. For example, ublas has 13 regressions, including failing all
> Borland 5.5.1 tests, and 4 out of 7 CodeWarrior 8.3 tests. I'm
> concerned the CodeWarrior failures might be Boost errors that other
> compilers aren't picking up.

The unresolved failures report (http://tinyurl.com/3evd3) shows all
regressions and new failures, which haven't been marked up as
expected.

In ideal situation it would be great to fix all regressions and mark
up all new failures if they are impossible to fix (unusable library as
in http://tinyurl.com/y6rj, failing test as in
http://tinyurl.com/254j2)

--
Misha Bergal