From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-09 07:30:35

I strongly agree with the requirement for explicit conversion.

It is just the Right Thing To Do.
It documents conversion and it reduces errors.
And at marginal extra cost in these 'turbo-editor' days.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]