From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-18 15:01:42

The files are located on the sandbox:
   boost-sandbox/boost/outfmt/ -- the main code
   boost-sandbox/libs/outfmt/ -- documentation and examples

Let me know if anyone wants the latest source to be on the files section as
well (the files section source is currently out of date). Thanks to Jonathan
Turkanis for helping with Intel, Commo and Metrowerks compatibility. MS VC 6
and GCC 2.95.x are still causing some problems.

I am working on regression tests, although haven't posted these yet; I will
do when they are fairly stable. I am also looking into providing better
support for strings in boost::io::basic_object and how to support
associative/map-style container read operations properly.

I have been busy, so haven't had chance to work on any tutorials.

Thoughts? Comments?

Regards,
Reece

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger