From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-25 14:30:20

SourceForge CVS finally worked long enough this morning for me to get an
RC_1_31_0 update, and the resulting Win32 regression tests are now posted.

* Graph/adj_matrix_cc and dfs_cc are still failing. If there are no plans
to fix these in the next few days, I'd like to see the tests removed (or
commented out) from the RC_1_31_0 branch Jamfile.

* Iterator/filter_iterator_test is now failing all Win32 compilers.

* There is a new Iterator/iteroperable_fail failure on gcc.

* The VC++ 6.0 ICE's (regressions from as recent as the 9th) on Filesystem
and Multi-array are still present. With CVS performing so slowly, it isn't
possible to bracket the offending change, but the apparent Filesystem
failure has to do with operator== on an iterator using iterator_facade. The
apparent Multi-array failure is also in an operator==, although I don't
know enough to say if it is on an iterator.

* There are seven new Boost.Format failures, four for VC++ 6.0 and three
for VC++ 7.0.

* The random_test regression on VC++ 7.1 still needs to be fixed.

I'm basically in a holding pattern on the release until (1) SourceForge
clears the CVS performance issues, and (2) the above regressions get fixed.

--Beman