From: Daniel Frey (daniel.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-26 10:16:58

Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> I've given your new constants a brief try but unless I am confused about the
> calling of modules (I think I have the 24 Jan ones) MSVC 7.1 doesn't like it at
> all, even with 'MS language extensions' enabled :-((
>
> A commented down zipped version is attached (with the includes pasted in so that
> you could tie up the error messages with the source lines).
>
> It fails at the line marked <<<<<<<<<<.
> Also added the is MS info on the 1st error message, but I can't make any sense
> of it.

It seems to me that you messed up the include-paths. Note that there are
two files called constant.hpp:

boost/constant.hpp

and

boost/constant/constant.hpp

The first one is actually included by my_constants.hpp, it includes the
second file *plus several others*! In the file you posted, only the
second file was included, thus a lot of code is missing and the compiler
explo^Wcomplains. Can you try to verify this and - if it is true - fix
it to give it another try? Thanks.

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Frey
aixigo AG - financial solutions & technology