From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-28 06:04:06

Well we seem to seriously struggling to find a satisfactory solution
to the presentation of math constants.

Surely it is a C++ language deficiency that is the real problem?

Ok, it won't be fixed for a year or more, but what can we do in the
meanwhile?

If all the compilers provide some version of typeof, can we use it,
messily but effectively.

Or is Daniel Frey's previous attempt (which compiles on Intel and gcc)
actually correct C++ ?

So we should pester Microsoft try to get 7.2 to compile it?

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]