From: Darren Cook (darren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-28 18:46:01

> No, sorry. This would require quick_allocator to keep too much debugging
> information. It is not a debugging tool. Use a different allocator in
> valgrind/test builds.

Yes, that was the conclusion I came to (after looking at the quick_allocator
code and working out what my patch would need to do to).

> This might be easier if I add something like BOOST_QA_USE_MALLOC to make
> quick_allocator just forward alloc/dealloc to malloc/free.

I already had the blocks wrapped with USE_MEMORYPOOL_QUICK_BOOST (and the
alternative memory pools I tried) so falling back on standard new/delete was
easy enough.

Thanks,

Darren