From: Daniel Krügler (dsp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-02 02:29:50

David Abrahams schrieb:
> Daniel Krügler <dsp_at_[hidden]> writes:
>

>>According to Eric, we seem to have chance by taking advantage of the
>>_MSC_EXTENSIONS flag - these are good news!
>>
>>Thank you for your thorough answers and your patience concerning my
>>rashly conclusions,
>

> Aleksey and I would be very grateful if you'd post a patch to
> boost/mpl/aux_/integral_wrapper.hpp that solves these problems.

Sorry for my late answer, Dave. Actually I was not so sure whether
your response was a kind of joke (due to my enthusiastic "[..] we seem
to have chance by[..]") or not;-)
But I took it as honest as possible and searched for the definition(s)
of any of the definitions of those static "value" members declared in
any of the (macro hidden) AUX_WRAPPER_NAME classes. Regrettably I didn't
find any of these definitions in my 1.30.0 or in the last official
1.30.2 release. Can someone give me a pointer, where these definitions
can be found?

Thanks,

Daniel