From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-03 13:11:00

"Gennadiy Rozental" <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > Looking through the Boost.Test docs, I see that
execution_monitor.htm
> > contains two occurrences of 'overwrite' which probably should be
> > 'override' or 'implement'.
>
> Will fix this one

Thanks.

> > Also, test_tools.htm contains five
> > occurrences of 'conformation message' which should probably read
> > 'confirmation message' and one occurrence of 'massages' which
should
> > probably be 'messages'.
>
> Rest is not present in my local version. Update from cvs to see most
latest
> docs.

I thought I had checked CVS. I see now that the documentation has been
revamped and the other errors fixed. It looks good, except I think the
copyright frame at the bottom is a little awkward, particularly on a
small screen. I would recommend duplicating the copyright at the
bottom of each page in the main content frame, but it's a matter of
taste.

Thanks again.

Jonathan