From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-06 06:22:59

Hi

In case anybody has noticed problems with boost under MSVC platform, I
would like to know about these problems and discuss possible solutions
(on this list, if that will not go too far away from boost development).
All insights are welcome. I'm not MS employee, but recently I got MVP
and important part of my new role is to serve as communication channel
with MS developers. Guys at MS are really interested in your insights;
they actually asked me to gather your feedback! One problem that has
been here for a while is inability to compile Windows headers with /Za
switch - MS developers are currently searching for possible solutions
(most recently this problem was noticed with Boost.Threads).

B.