From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-10 12:20:23

IIUC, we've already found some regressions with 1.31.0, having to do
with the graph library and MSVC6. These regressions affect the Python
lib also, and the problems show up in the regression test results.
It's very disappointing to me that even though the Python library was
being tested continuously, we let the release go out anyway.

We ought to ask ourselves how this happened and see if there's
something we can do to prevent it in the future. My guess is that
inspecting regression results by hand isn't good enough, and we need
an automated system like the BuildBot.

We also ought to be thinking about releasing 1.31.1 ASAP.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting